How to clean BIBS Baby Glass Bottle
Your baby bottle must be cleaned and sanitized before your baby uses it. Part of good baby bottle hygiene is carefully cleaning the bottle before each use. The younger the baby, the more important it is to protect it from bacteria and to maintain good hygiene.
Before first use
Before first use, disassemble and clean the product by placing all components in boiling water for 5 min. to ensure hygiene.
The latex nipple must be cleaned and sterilized before each use:
- Put the nipple in a clean bowl. Pour boiling water over the nipple
- Let it soak for approx. 5 min.
- Pick it up and let it dry on a clean towel
Further, always inspect the nipple before each use and replace the nipple at the first sign of damage or weakness.
The milk lock, screw cap, ring, and glass bottle can all be cleaned and sterilized by:
- Washing with hot water and soap or washing in the dishwasher
- Pour them with boiling water, to make sure all soap residue is gone
- Let all the parts dry completely before re-assembly
Do not heat any plastic parts or the nipple in a microwave oven. The glass bottle can withstand microwave heating, but we recommend that you washed it in the above-mentioned ways to ensure it is absolutely clean.